Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More Maps! "I Am"

It's is still in the DVD player.  I had to write this to tell you about it.

I Am
     A movie from Tom Shadyac, 2011

In one movie what has seemed to me like influence from many different directions, saying similar things, all converge, literally right on the screen.

John Francis, the author activists who took a vow of silence and abstention from motorized transportation, FOR 18 YEARS, and walked across the country, wrote 2 books, got his PhD....
Daniel Quinn, who I have just recently read and blogged about.  Then there are the more historical persons who's ideas and messages have driven me to not settle, not quit, not give up hope, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Desmond Tutu, Martin Luther King Jr.,   and the younger new scientist and thinkers who are at a unique place in our history to be able to collect this thought and information and fearlessly add it up to something different, unconventional, a shift from popular thought and action.


What is wrong with the world?  I am.

But, when we realize this we are on our way to being able to say:

What is right about the world?  I am.

I wish you love

No comments:

Post a Comment