Friday, March 22, 2013

Face to Face

The problem with having all this social media is that if your not social to begin with then........one plus one is still not much.....

I wonder what percentage of us actually communicates via these modern day methods vs. what percentage has always chosen to try and communicate with others???

I didn't need a website to tell me that I didn't have many "friends" and that even those who call themselves friends, don't call (or write) much.

But I am not bitter (gave that up for Lent long ago ;) )

I may not stay on the social website long as it is hard to justify my part in the energy that must be used to keep an operation like that running.  Massive amount of servers running 24/7......and the infrastructure.........and my easily distracted mind wasting time I could be putting toward my effort to get to my 10,000 hours of practice I need to become a decent guitar player!

No comments:

Post a Comment