Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What's reasonable

I just pressed send on an email to a friend and I am wondering if it was a reasonable response to his communication.

Sometimes I just get on a piece of mental highway that just stretches to the horizon and I open up the throttle and let it go.

Sometimes I forget that other people don't see with my eyes, some wear glasses or are color blind, or are focused way beyond where I can see.

Sometime I forget that we each hear a different rhythm in our heads and have to dance our own dance, in our own uniquely shaped bodies.

Sometimes I forget these things, and I think I say, or write things that are hard for others to take in.

Sometimes I should just press 'delete' and then write, "have a nice day" instead.

"Have a nice Day"



No comments:

Post a Comment